Overactive Bladder Specialist in Los Angeles, CA
OAB Symptoms and Treatment in Encino
Dr. Michael Hyman is a board-certified urologist with over twenty years of experience diagnosing and treating patients for OAB. Dr. Hyman's comprehensive approach ensures that your OAB symptoms are fully evaluated and your treatment options are thoroughly discussed. Call (818) 906-1300 to request a consultation for OAB treatment at our urology office in Encino, CA today!
Overactive Bladder Symptoms
If you're experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it's time to see a bladder incontinence specialist who may ask you to fill out a symptom tracker to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) include:
- Urinating before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Using pads or protective garments
- Frequent, uncontrollable urge to go
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Feeling like your bladder is never empty
Symptoms of urinary retention* include:
- Can't tell if your bladder is full
- Holding increasingly large amounts of urine
- Weak or dribbling stream
- Needing to use a catheter
* Medtronic Bladder Control Therapies do not treat obstructive urinary retention.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Request an OAB Treatment Consultation in Encino, CA
Dr. Michael Hyman can expertly diagnose and treat OAB at his state-of-the-art urology office in Encino, CA. If you are experiencing symptoms of overactive bladder and would like to speak with a specialist, contact Dr. Hyman's office at (818) 906-1300 today!