UPDATE ON SEEING OFFICE PATIENTS DURING COVID PANDEMIC
At this time, we are seeing all patients for routine care. Please click here for a more detailed explanation of my current philosophy regarding the risks/benefits of resuming routine medical care. The following precautions will be undertaken to ensure your protection and ultimate safety during these uncertain times:
- All patients and staff are required to wear face coverings.
- We have air purifiers set up in the office to improve filtration of air
- We are always striving to maintain an EMPTY waiting room. In order to do this, we ask all patients to call the front desk from your car upon arrival and you will be given instructions on when to come up to the office.
- In addition to face coverings, staff and doctors don fresh gloves for each patient interaction from start to finish.
- All exam rooms will be wiped clean with sterilizing agents before and after each use
- All counters in the front office have plexiglass barriers installed for both patient and staff protection.
- All equipment, including ultrasound probes, blood pressure cuffs, etc. will be wiped down with sterilizing agents before and after each use
- We ask that no patient come to the office without an appointment and if this happens, we will likely need to ask you to leave.
Call to Schedule an Appointment: